Monday, October 6, 2008

Autumn fun!

Autumn is my favorite season, hence my daughter's name (actually just one of several reasons for that). I am so glad this time of year is here! We took Autumn to a petting zoo/hayride/pumpkin patch this weekend and she had a great time. She fed the goats (didn't even try to eat the food) and rode a pony! I can't believe she rode the pony without crying because she screamed her head off when we tried to ride a carousel. Here are a few pictures:




After we were done here (she didn't want to leave!), we had lunch with Joey's parents. His dad is home from the hospital now and doing his chemo on an outpatient basis - thank God! Autumn says PawPaw now but she usually whispers it for some reason.

5 comments:

NancyJoJo said...

I love these pictures Holly! She is so adorable. I always wondered if you chose the name Autumn for a special reason.

T.J. Freeman Jr. said...

yeah, these are great! Looks like all of you had a great time and they weather couldn't have been any better...

Nicole said...

Cute pictures Holly! I can't believe she is already one and walking, time goes by so fast.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog Holly. I've got to start one for myself. Autumn is such a cutie pie. My favorite is the one of her walking in the stable.

Derek said...

Love the pun and the pictures. Keep it up!